Combat Pro Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unstoppable...

An invitation to whomever looks at this message...

Greatnes

An invitation to whomever looks at this message... Empty An invitation to whomever looks at this message...

Post  Greatnes Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:55 am

Hello, I am Greatness from Online Championship Wrestling. It seems you guys are into E-Fedding and having a good time. I offer a Great time to you and your friends through the promotion of OCW. OCW has been around since 2004. We have years of E-Feding experience and the undoubted number 1 federation in the world I dare to say.

We are currently looking for new members to carry us in the new generation of wrestling while we all await SVR: 2010. We have dedicated Staff, wrestlers, and fans themselves. I offer you this position to make the jump to this good organization as we'll take your skills and worksmanship to a whole new level. I promise you that you will not be making a mistake.

We have weekly shows that are uploaded to a server and watched by all. We have an archive for every match that has happened in OCW's history. No Youtube vids, Veoh or anything, it is all professionally done. So if you would like to join that, don't hesitate to join us.
    Greatnes

An invitation to whomever looks at this message... Empty Re: An invitation to whomever looks at this message...

Post  Greatnes Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:56 am

Excuse me as I didn't know there was a word limit. You can join us at
    Greatnes

An invitation to whomever looks at this message... Empty Re: An invitation to whomever looks at this message...

Post  Greatnes Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:57 am

ocwfed.net

That's again, www.ocwfed . net

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 am